2024 Mazda CX-50 Safety Features in Harlingen, Texas
Like all Mazda vehicles, safety is a top priority for the 2024 Mazda CX-50. Whether navigating city streets or venturing off-road, having a sense of security is always comforting. The extensive range of safety features in the Mazda CX-50 is designed to heighten your vigilance and safeguard your safety. All CX-50 trims are equipped with the i-Activsense® safety features, both active and passive. The Cardenas Mazda dealership in Harlingen, Texas, discusses the safety features offered in the 2024 Mazda CX-50, a crossover that combines elegance, comfort, and thrilling performance.
2024 Mazda CX-50: i-Activsense® Safety Features
Whether on the road or exploring the great outdoors, the CX-50 provides safety features in spades. It comes with the standard i-Activsense® – a suite of advanced safety features, which include the following:
- Smart City Brake Support (SCBS) Rear and SCBS Rear Crossing
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support Front
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Pedestrian Detection (forward sensing)
- Lane-keep Assist System
- High Beam Control
Features such as Traffic Jam Assist, front and rear parking sensors, and Emergency Lane Keeping featuring Blind Spot Assist are all integrated into Mazda CX-50 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus models. Further enhancements in safety technology consist of the following:
- Windshield-Projected Active Driving Display – It projects a compact display onto the windshield within the driver’s field of vision. The function provides details such as speed, following distance, and additional data.
- 360° View Monitor – From boulders and stumps in the great outdoors to curbs and pedestrians in your daily drive, get a complete view of your surroundings via the 10.25-inch Mazda ConnectTM screen mounted on the dashboard.
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System – Navigate confidently through dark, winding country roads with the Adaptive Front-Lighting System. It is crafted to enhance your nighttime visibility around corners. When you make a turn, the LED headlights automatically adjust in the direction of your turn. It improves visibility and aids in spotting potential hazards.
Additionally, it includes Smart City Brake Support (SCBS) Rear and SCBS Rear Crossing, along with an Adaptive Front-lighting System.
Reserve a 2024 Mazda CX-50 at Cardenas Mazda
If you’re interested in buying the 2024 Mazda CX-90, visit Cardenas Mazda in Harlingen, Texas, today! Our sales staff is ready to assist you in choosing the model that aligns with your financial plans and preferences. Feel free to arrange a test drive to experience this robust SUV firsthand.