2021 Mazda6 trim level comparison
You have decided that you would like to purchase a new sedan. You are considering the 2021 Mazda6, but you would like to learn more about its trim level options. You have come to the right place. In this 2021 Mazda6 trim level comparison, we highlight a few features from each trim level to try and help you decide which one would be a good fit for your life and budget. Keep reading to learn more below!
What are the 2021 Mazda6 trim level options?
The 2021 Mazda6 is available in six trim levels which include the Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve, Carbon Edition, and Signature. Please note that the features listed below are not all of the features that are standard and that they are just some of the highlights. Which one sounds like it might be a good fit for you?
- 2.5-liter SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine that produces 187 horsepower and 186 lb-ft of torque
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Estimated fuel economy of 26 mpg in the city, 35 mpg on the highway, and 29 mpg combined
- Mazda advanced keyless entry system
- Leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Power moonroof
- Heated front seats
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
Grand Touring Reserve
- Ventilated front seats
- Apple CarPlay wireless connection
- Active driving display showed on the windshield
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Gloss black front grille
- Multi-Information Display with trip computer
- Signature trim badge
- Traffic Sign Recognition System
- 360⁰ view monitor
Where can I purchase a 2021 Mazda6 near Harlingen, TX?
We have welcomed the 2021 Mazda6 to our showroom at Cardenas Mazda, and we could not be more excited. Are you interested in learning more or seeing this vehicle in person? Please contact us today! Our friendly and knowledgeable team members are here and ready to assist you in any way that they can! We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you drive off in a new 2021 Mazda6!