2020 Mazda CX-30 trim level comparison
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 was added to the Mazda lineup this past year, and it has been a hit! Sliding perfectly between the Mazda CX-3 and the Mazda CX-5, the Mazda CX-30 completes the Mazda crossover lineup and can meet a variety of needs. The 2020 Mazda CX-30 is available in four trim levels which include the CX-30, Select, Preferred, and Premium. With four options to choose from, it can be hard keeping all of the features straight. Below, we will go through a 2020 Mazda CX-30 trim level comparison. Check it out!
Which 2020 Mazda CX-30 trim level is right for me?
Before we jump into the differences among the 2020 Mazda CX-30 trim levels, we wanted to highlight a few places where they are the same. All four trim levels have the same powerful 2.5-liter SKYACTIV®-G engine that produces 186 horsepower and 186 lb-ft of torque, the same estimated fuel economy of 25 mpg in the city, 33 mpg on the highway, and 28 mpg combined, and come with Mazda Connected Services. Check out more of the differences below!
- 8-speaker audio system
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Front grille with a matte finish
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities
- 8.8-inch center display screen
- Rear privacy glass
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Bose 12-speaker audio system
- Mazda Advances Keyless Entry System
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated front seats
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Power Liftgate
- Active Driving Display on the windshield
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
Where can I find a 2020 Mazda CX-30 near me?
At Cardenas Mazda, we are proud to have a selection of 2020 Mazda CX-30 crossovers available in our showroom. Please do not hesitate to contact us today to learn more about our current selection. Our team members are still excited about this vehicle and they would love to answer your questions and help you drive off in one today!