What are the differences among the 2020 Mazda CX-9 trim levels?
The 2020 Mazda CX-9 is a stunning seven-passenger SUV that leaves you breathless as it goes by. It is available in four trim levels which include the Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, and Signature. With four different trim levels available, it can be hard to keep the features of all of them straight. What are the differences among the 2020 Mazda CX-9 trim levels? You have come to the perfect place to find out!
2020 Mazda CX-9 trim level comparison
Please note that the various features you see below are not a comprehensive list of all of the features that you will find in the 2020 Mazda CX-9 trim levels. These are just a few that we wanted to highlight.
- Estimated fuel economy of 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway
- Rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
- Seating Capacity of seven
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- HD Radio
- SKYACTIV-G 2.5T 4-cylinder engine with 227 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque (87 octane fuel)
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Windshield Wiper De-icer
- Seating capacity of six or seven
- 9-inch full-color touch screen display
- Second Row Captain’s Chairs
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry and Start System
- SiriusXM 3-year Traffic and Travel link subscription
- SKYACTIV-G 2.5T 4-cylinder engine with 250 horsepower and 320 lb-ft of torque (93 octane fuel)
Where can I learn more about the 2020 Mazda CX-9 trim levels in Harlingen, Texas?
At Cardenas Mazda in Harlingen, Texas, we are thrilled to have a selection of 2020 Mazda CX-9 SUVs on our lot for you to choose from. If you would like to learn more, please contact us today!
Are you not ready to venture out to our dealership? We completely understand. Let us bring the test drive to you! To learn more about this option, please click here. We look forward to helping you find the perfect 2020 Mazda CX-9 SUV of your dreams!What is the difference between the Mazda CX-5 and the Mazda CX-9?